Skip to main content


Do I need insurance?

For players attending our Residential English and Football Training Camps: Once you have paid your deposit and booked your place, your child is covered on our travel insurance policy. It is your responsibility to check that this cover is suitable for your needs. To see a copy of the insurance policy please click HERE.

For players attending our Residential Football Only Training Camps: We recommend that you do take out insurance to cover personal belongings, illness and injury. No refunds will be issued if illness or injury prevents individuals from participation or cuts short their stay on the camp.

Will my child be in the same room as their friend?

Accommodation will be in dormitories of varying sizes, with toilets and showers being shared. Bed linen will be provided. Should you wish that your child shares with a friend or relative please indicate this when you make your booking online. Please note that we cannot guarantee any room share requests.

Can I book over the telephone?

The quickest and best way to book a course is online. If this is not possible please call +44 (0)161 222 1036.

Where are the residential training camps based?

The residential football training camps are based at private schools or colleges across the UK. More details can be found in the Venues section of this website.

Are meals provided?

Meals are provided on the residential camps. Three cooked meals per day, with a choice of menu catering for all dietary needs.

What does full board accommodation include?

Rooms vary from twins to dormitories with up to 8 beds. Accommodation includes; 3 meals a day, bedding and full use of site facilities.

What does my child need to bring?

For players attending our Residential English and Football Training Camps: To find a list of what we recommend players bring with them please click HERE.

For players attening our Residential Football Only Training Camps: To find a list of what we recommend players bring with them please click HERE.

How much pocket money will they need whilst on the Residential course?

This is entirely up to the player and their parent/guardian. All the food and accommodation is provided, along with all the excursions. Students may wish to bring some money to buy souvenirs, Manchester United merchandise, extra drinks/snacks. All money has to be kept in the Manchester United Soccer Schools bank and may be withdrawn 5.30pm-6.30pm.

Can I watch my child during the camp?

The safety and wellbeing of all players on our football training camps is of paramount importance to us. We therefore restrict visitor access to one morning session per week from 10am-11.30am. This will allow the children to settle into the residential lifestyle and maintain their safety and security.

To find out when the visitor session is for a particular camp, please contact

Can I stay on site with my child?

There is no accommodation for parents on site. Please contact for a list of local hotels.

Are there specific Goalkeeping courses?

Yes, we run specialist goalkeeper camps on both our residential English and football training camps and our residential football only training camps. Please visit the BOOK NOW pages to find out when these are running.

My child's English is not very good - is that OK?

Some of our players have very limited English language skills but still have a great time on our camps. The football coaches can easily demonstrate all of the skills and are experienced in coaching children who don't have English as a first language. In 2012 we hosted students from over 75 different countries - all interacting together to improve their communication skills in English.

Players attending our Residential English and Football Training Camps will attend specially designed English language lessons. Our English language teachers are trained to work with students from beginner right up to advanced level. When students arrive at the camp they are given a short English language test to determine their level and ability. Students are then put into small groups (maximum 16 per group) according to their ability. This enables our staff to adapt the curriculum and the lessons to suit the ability of all the students in the class.

We also have a specially designed football-themed curriculum - to find out more please click HERE.

What type of visa do I require?

Visa requirements change all the time, please contact your local British Embassy for the most up-to-date information about travelling to the UK.

What happens if I don’t get a visa in time?

It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they leave enough time for the visa application process. For further information, please look at our Booking Terms & Conditions.